Kincardine and Mearns CAB works with various funders to provide a diverse range specialist advice services. These services are usually targeted at people in common circumstances or at addressing particular problems and are delivered by a mixture of paid specialists and trained volunteer advisers.
- Benefits Advice: Specialist advice and representation service
- Debt Advice: Specialist advice and casework service
- The Armed Services Advice Project (ASAP): advice and information for the Armed Forces Community
- Kinship Care: support for people who look after the child of a family member or close friend.
- Patient Advice and Support Service (PASS): advice, information and support for people wishing to give feedback or comments, raise concerns or make complaints about health care delivered by NHS Scotland.
- In Court Advice: advice delivered in Sherriff Courts on legal matters such as eviction, repossession, debt, small claims, court attendance and representation. Provided by Gordon Rural Action