Administration & Reception Support Worker
15th September 2023
More about the job:
28 hours per week - Fixed Term 1 year, further funding will be sought to extend.
Interviews w/c 25th of September
Main Purpose of Job:
To provide comprehensive, efficient and effective administraive and secretarial support to the Bureau.
Summary of Main Responsibilities:
- To undertake a wide range of clerical duties for the Bureau including; minute taking; recording data; photocopying; filing; faxing; leaflet and notice production; maintaining databases and producing newsletters and annual reports; preparing outgoing mail and dealing with incoming mail.
- To provide a reception service for the Bureau by answering the main office telephone and recording and directing calls accordingly and dealing with queries at reception.
- Responsible for providing a comprehensive, efficient and effective administrative support to the bureau, including letter writing and data input.
- Provide full clerical support and assistance to the Volunteer Support team which includes: up-dating and maintaining volunteer records; maintaining new trainees records and attendance; assisting with paperwork during volunteer recruitment and training; and preparing regular reports on volunteer numbers.
- Responsible for maintaining correspondence from volunteers and preparing and maintain of the volunteer rotas, ensuring adequate cover and recording absence.
- Providing assistance to volunteer administrative staff, where appropriate
- Responsible for the maintenance of the solicitor rotas and other specialist clinics, as required.
- In the absence of the Administrative Officer, to assist with the administrative duties in relation to the finances of the Bureau including, petty cash, invoices and remittances.
- Any other tasks as reasonably required to support staff and volunteers in maintaining the CAB service.
- Any other tasks as reasonably delegated by the Chief Officer and Operations Manager.
For an Application Pack please email Bureau@kamcab.org.uk
How to apply:
For further details and information on how to apply, please contact Bureau@kamcab.org.uk